Tutorials & Resources
The tutorials sections is coming soon. Until the Tutorials are published, you can find the following posts that provide a guide towards trying out the features of the software:
- Follow the installation guide to set-up on your machine. That will get the demo visualisation tool running.
- Find the documentation here to get to know the configuration options for frames, lighting positions and targets, etc. To get the best out of each of the features, the configuration options are key.
- For Experiments and Evaluations:
- For Tuning & Optimisation:
- See the documentation for how to improve spherical lighting balance by auto-adjusting light brightness.
- For Hardware-In-The-Loop:
- For Known Issues, Workarounds and New Issues
- See this page.
Tutorials – Coming Soon
- Getting Started: Running Demos ( coming soon )
- Getting Started: Experiments & Evaluations ( coming soon )
- Getting Started: Tuning & Optimisation ( coming soon )
- Getting Started: Hardware-In-The-Loop ( coming soon )